|1||Business Development Manager|
- Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.B.A / B.M.S - Management
- MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Marketing, Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations (say hello to Power point)
- Good business sense
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
Good communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Negotiation skills
- Plenty of initiative
- Writing reports
- Providing management with feedback
|3- 5 Years||30000-50000 PM||Delhi NCR|| |
- B.Sc - Any Specialization
- Hospitality and Hotel Management Diploma - Any Specialization
- Hotel Management
- MBA/PGDM - Hospitality Management
- MS/M.Sc(Science) - Hospitality Administration
- Organize, supervise and coordinate the work of housekeeping staff on day- to day basis.
- Prepare duty rosters and supervise the discipline.
- Ensure proper communication within the department by conducting regular meeting with the staff.
- Recruit new employees and train them for the housekeeping jobs.
- Counsel and motivate employees on various duties.
- Establish and maintain standard operating procedures for cleaning and develop new procedures to increase efficiency of labor and product use.
- Maintain regular inventory and checking of furniture, linen, uniform, equipments at the site.
- Be responsible for efficient and orderly management of cleaning, servicing.
- Organize flower arrangements.
- Update records/ files/ registers etc.
|3 Years ||20000-30000 PM||Delhi NCR|| |
- Diploma - Any Specialization
- B.tech - Any Specialization
- Taking care of CAM and monitoring it , so it does not go above the CAM collected.
- Making of Daily Report.
- Making of MIS.
- Checking all the PPM work carried.
- Making of WO for new vendor, monitoring of their performance and updating to management.
- Security of complex.
- Manage FM operations for Residential sites with outsourced FM agencies/inhouse.
- Vendor Negotiation, Preparing Proposal, Deployment, Training, Vendor Management, AMC tracking.
- Manage entire Electrical distribution system of LT Panel, air conditions system, UPS, CCTV, Fire hydrants, firs fighting, sprinkler
- system and Safety equipment, Inverters, Plumbing, elevators etc.
- Manage site operations, which include technical, environmental and Facility Helpdesk.
- Recruiting of vendor staff .
|3 Years||30000 - 40000 PM||Delhi NCR|| |
|5||Plumber||Experience at least 2 years|| |
|6||Technical Supervisor||ITI or Diploma|| |
|7||Lift Operator ||ITI with 2 Years Experience|| |
|8||DG Operator||ITI with 2 Years Experience freshers also welcome|| |
|9||AC Operator||ITI In Air Conditioning|| |
|10||Accountant ||Knowledge of TAlly|| |
|11||Receptionist ||English fluency|| |
|12||STP Operator ||3 Years Experience|| |
|13||WTP Operator||3 Years Experience|| |
|14||Housekeeping Boys||3 years experience||Required for Delhi NCR|| |
|15||Housekeeping Supervisor||4 Years Experience||For Delhi NCR|| |
|16||Operation Manager||Technical||5 Years Experience in Facility management Industries|| |
|17||Security Guard||3 years Experience|| |
|18||Security Supervisor||3 Years Experience|| |
|19||Gunman||3 years experience|| |
|20||Security Supervisor||3 years Experience|| |