SFMPL has office at D-7, Pearls Business Park, Netaji Subhash Place, New Delhi -34. We are providing services in Commercial Building Like Malls, Corporate Tower, Offices for housekeeping as well as facility management (Technical) services, we are also managing residential complex, Schools and Hotels. Total work force consists of more than 400 workmen and support staff of 40 persons.
Our offices are fully computerized to handle statutory compliance's. We have dedicated personnel to handle compliance's i.e. PF, ESIC, Labour Welfare Fund, Professional Tax, GST etc., Challans and Monthly returns are provided to all our clients / customers.
Our offices are fully computerized to handle statutory compliance's. We have dedicated personnel to handle compliance's i.e. PF, ESIC, Labour Welfare Fund, Professional Tax, GST etc., Challans and Monthly returns are provided to all our clients / customers. Training Focused and skill driven training programs are conducted periodically and it is imperative for all staff to attend. Training is not compromised and this primary focus on skill enhancement leads to better service delivery of the various client bases. TQM SFMPL identify with Total Quality Management..
QUALITY : The organization hosts various quality Improvement initiatives throughout the year where each employee is made aware of the set standards. Mechanisms are implemented to ensure that these quality standards are maintained. Maintenance Management The maintenance of mechanical and electrical services in any building is a significant overhead. It is essential therefore, that the equipment installed is maintained cost effectively, without compromising the ability of the building to function.
SFMPL can demonstrate considerable experience in the management of both in house maintenance staff and in the use of specialist contractors over a wide range of of building types. We can set up and manage the entire maintenance programme on behalf of our clients, using remote management tools where necessary, such as Trend BMS, to monitor plant and equipment performance, reacting to failures, or making adjustments as necessary. Every building and the use of it in whole or part, is unique. Typically however, there will be systems or services that are critical to the business function.
SFMPL will work with the client to identify these and to develop a cost effective maintenance regime, to ensure that these are reliable. As part of the service provided, we can offer assistance with the budget process, forecasting life span of equipment installed and projected expenditure to repair or replace over the short, medium and longer-term occupancy of the premises involved..
In summary, a one-stop solution to ensure that the installed systems are maintained, reliably, safely and that costs are carefully controlled.
- Capitalize on our accumulated experiences to set the highest standards in food services, facilities management and retail services with an aim to be the market leader in our business area.
- Build a world class corporation managed by a highly qualified multinational team of professionals who implement “best in class” business models for private sector companies.
- Build and grow multi-function subsidiaries through innovation and creation of new business models.
- Optimize our strategic position in the market and maximize our growth to compliment the UAE’s and the region’s economic development.
- Develop an optimal financial status through organic growth and cost effectiveness while maintaining a consistent quality of service. - Be a pioneer in setting a sustainable human development process in all related business aspects.
Our Mission & Vission :
Our Mission :
- To Provide reliable long term service and improve the quality of life of all our customers.
- To Secure the best environment, lifestyle and career development to our personnel.
Our Vission :
- To be a pioneer partner to all our clients by providing innovative solutions that are customized to their needs and requirements.